viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

Tahiti



I have always wondered to visit Tahiti. If I have to choose a place where I would like to live when I get old, is that country. 

All I know about Tahiti is that is a country composed by different islands on the Polynesia. For another hand, I know that -in the past- this country belonged to different European countries that developed colonialist policies, like the UK and France. 

The reason why a choose this country is basically because of the great sceneries that we can find out on this set of islands, especially, the wonderful beaches in there, that -in my opinion- seems very much to the image that I have of paradise. I like very much the color of the water and the sand; the contrast between the white coral sand and the turquoise sea is, for me, the best landscape ever.

I don´t see me working or studying on Tahiti; I figure myself there, lying on a hamaca, under the shadow of a coconut palm tree.



2 comentarios:

  1. Wow, Tahiti is a great destiny for a trip, a beautiful landscape! I wish it was closer to Chile.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wou, I cant imagine that beautiful scenery, is an amazing picture. I hope that you go there.

    ResponderBorrar