lunes, 18 de julio de 2016

Hi everyone!


Last night, I was walking to my house when a homeless dog began to follow me. When I saw It, I stopped, and turn back to pet his head. It was a very cute dog. I restart my way home, thinking that I had loosed him, but that didn’t happened. I arrived home and there was the dog, staring me with his sadness, trying to convince me to adopt him, or simply to give him the opportunity to sleep under a roof, in a warm place. I opened the door but I didn’t let him enter. I felt very sad because I’m not allowed to have any dogs in my house. Then i started thinking about all the homeless dogs in Santiago and in the World. Then, I asked to myself: Why does exists homeless dogs? Who are the people that allow that thing like happens?

This puts me up in arms.

It makes me angry that the people who have pets don’t take care of them, up to point that they take the horrible decision to leave them on the streets, without any care, without thinking of the suffering that causes the starving and the cold of the streets during the winter.


I never had a pet in my life, but i can’t imagine me doing something like this to any animal. If I am the owner of a pet, I have the must of giving him a decent life. If I do not want to keep the pet with me, I must be sure that It will have a new home to be.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario