lunes, 18 de julio de 2016

Modern clix

Hi everyone!

Today I will speak about music, specifically about a band or a singer. In this way, the first band/singer that came out of my mind in this moment is Charly García.


During the strike I discovered this fabulous Argentinean artist that started his music career on the late sixties. He was born in Buenos Aires in 1951, and since he was very small, he showed his musical skills. He started playing classical music on the piano, but when he listened to The Beatles for the first time, his perception of the music changed completely. He left behind the classical music for the rock and roll, basically influenced for the Liverpool band and all the new groups that came into the musical scene, such as Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, and so on.


During his career as musician, he played in different groups, such as Sui Generis and Serú Girán. He also had a very successful soloist career, recording albums that became some of the best masterpieces of the Latin American rock.


One of the things that I like about Charly is the passion with which sings his songs. He also is a very complete artist: he sings, plays the piano and the guitar very well, besides to be a wonderful composer.

My favourite song of Charly it’s called “Promesas sobre el bidet”. I like this song because is the reflection of the qualities that I said before. It’s a very passionate interpretation, that makes me got goose bumps until today.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario