jueves, 16 de junio de 2016

Any colour you like

During this year, and during my study of this carrer, i began to wonder a lot of different things. I began to swim into different waters; traveling into different places and different times. A lot of differents doubts came to me after every class or after finishing a text. 
In order of this, I figured out that the society, the social theory and all the things related to that, are very complex to understand. There are a lot of things that we can learn in a carrer like this. The sociology is a very ambiguous subject into the humanities. We can find the society in thousands of different subjects. Thats a great thing of this carrer, but in some way cause some fear.

However, one of the things that would like to learn by now is more philosofy. I know that it could sound a little bit weird, but i think that is very useful to guide every future knowledge, especially in a carrer like sociology. In this way, I cant't wait having that subject next semester.

Another thing that I wolud like to learn it's about literature. It's for me something very interesant, even though I dont't know the generalities of this subject as a theory.

For the last, I would like to keep learning different things on the guitar, like techniques or scales, so I can improve on my playing.  Unfortunately, time is limited, so I can't do all I want to do. 

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree philosophy is a necessary subject which is key to the understanding of so many others.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The sociology is a very ambiguous? :( where it was the big legacy of Opazo, wich is the sociología born from the concrete? :( ajjaaj Regards Cristobal.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree with you! We HAVE to learn more Philosophy in Sociology. But I'm afraid I didn't like much Political Philosophy (the subject, or the way is teached at university. We need more philosophy in our lives...
    I also love literature. Sometimes I wish we would read more literature in Sociology. I would be fantastic to read, I don't know, Dickens, Chéjov, Dostoievski, Kafka, for example, to learn more about modernity

    ResponderBorrar