jueves, 16 de junio de 2016

Being there on the society.

During my life, I always wondered to solve the doubts that came to my mind. I spent a lot of time thinking about different themes like the time and the space during my adolescence and part of my childhood. In this part of my life, I didn't care so much of what I wanted to study on university. However, I always tend toward to the humanistic area: my favourite subjects were history and language. The first time I linstened the word Sociology was during a conversation with my brother. This word attracted my attention very much. The "study of the society" as a carreer sounded really good, but at the same way a very abstract. I decided to study this carreer the last year. I think that this decision was influed principally on the philosofy classes that I had during 2015. In those classes, my doubts began to grow, and in that way, the incentives to resolve them too. I enter to this carrer basically for that reason: to solve the doubts that I had of the society.

Now, on my third month studying this carrer, I realised that there exisist some doubts that are impossible to resolve.

I think that a sociologist have the difficult mission of construe a determinated society or social procees and, in the same way, help to improve them on a constructive way. For this reason, I consider that the social research and the active participation on diferent public policies are a fundamental things on the work of a sociologist.

By now, my favourite subject is Antropology. I like the topics that are inclued on the clases: it's -for me- like the elemental explication of phenomenons like the economy and the politics. It's very interesting to know this thing before I begin to studying them on the actual society.
 
  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario